OIM pioneered the “Total Management Basis” concept which relieves clients from the burden of crewing and manning logistics . . .
The core strength of OIM is its ability to harness competent and safety oriented crews under time constraints, resulting in a quick turnaround time for our clients.
Our business model functions on a “Holistic Management Approach” which allows our clients to outsource their Human Resource function in its entirety. The end-to-end crew management and logistics solutions we provide are as below:
- Identification, sourcing and on-boarding of skilled and safety oriented crew
- Payroll management including home allotment
- Pre-employment medical check-up
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for the duration of contract
- Provision of full accommodation and food
- Logistical support for crew change schedules, mobilizations & demobilizations
- Training & working gear
- Work permits
- Full International travel – visa, passes and documentation
- Air travel management
- Crew coordinator seconded to the client’s office or base
- Accreditations include ISO9001:2008 for our subsidiary in India